Compliance Operations Manager
R30,000-R35,000 per month
Woodstock, Cape Town, South Africa
Unlock your potential:
Are you a strong people manager, with experience in leading a team to deliver and exceed? Are you looking for that next step within your leadership career, where you can add real impact to a team that truly makes a difference?
We are currently recruiting for a Compliance Operations Manager to manage the compliance and resourcing activities across Acacium Group's brand new Cape Town office where you will play a pivotal part in the successful implementation and launch of our new branch.
Following the office opening, you will be responsible for reducing the time and cost to hire candidates, increasing revenue and improving profitability through technology, people, standardisation and innovation of processes. You will work closely with stakeholders across the group to lead, advise and manage the delivery of the service, ensuring the business meets its legal, statutory and regulatory obligations.
Every day you will…
- Provide effective leadership, giving advice and guidance to your business unit, creating an open, positive, and inclusive atmosphere where personal development is a focus
- Be responsible for the Compliance Onboarding team, ensuring resource is allocated appropriately, taking into account workload, demand and service level agreements.
- Assist with Framework reviews. Communicate key changes in Framework requirements to the Business. Raise awareness and ensure changes are adopted in working practices and processes updated.
- Keeping up to date with market changes and business opportunities, capitalising on opportunities and responding to threats against the business
- Drive performance, productivity, and engagement with the teams to embrace new ways of working
What’s in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation with different brands
- Regular events and incentives, both locally and Group-wide
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part in shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Proven experience in leading a team, including managing direct and indirect reports
- Able to motivate and engage a team, with example of developing team members and managing performance
- Experience working in healthcare or a similar customer service environment.
- Experience in developing and presenting operational plans and achievements to stakeholders, with the ability to prepare management information
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.