Healthcare Bookings Manager
Bank Partners (Part of the Acacium Group)
Newcastle-Under-Lyme, ST5 9QD
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours per week
Between 8am - 6pm
Unlock your potential:
Due to office relocation, we are now looking for a Bookings Manager to join the team. As a Bookings Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional bookings service, enabling our customer base of bank workers to book into shifts to fulfill Trust's needs and expectations seamlessly.
Bank Partners (part of Acacium Group) are an established, reputable multi-award-winning business who provide high-quality, independent staffing and services to some of the largest trusts in the NHS. We work in partnership with each of our trusts to ensure we support staff shortages across the wards, seamlessly and efficiently. Our highly skilled healthcare professionals work with us because we’re able to offer them opportunities at some of the most prestigious NHS and NHS Foundation Trusts in the UK.
Every day you will…
- Ensure the delivery of a seamless and professional rostering service that fosters ongoing candidate retention and maintains a high customer experience for our Trust clients.
- Reviewing high-level strategy to drive fill rate, ensuring the service meets client demand and expectations, and achieving fill rate and candidate utilisation KPIs
- Attending client meetings and providing a high standard of reporting information in a timely manner to support bank initiatives and trust objectives.
- Track and report client activity and fill rates. Ensure all systems, such as worker activity, are used correctly to provide accurate and thorough reporting of easily accessible data.
- Work with the wider Shared Service Centre to enable the continuous improvement and development of the Rostering function to meet client, business, and regulatory requirements.
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools and guidance you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants, and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities, and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to support cross office collaboration
- Experience of managing a high volume bookings team in a healthcare workforce sector and supporting training and development within this
- Proven track record of proactively enhancing service delivery on a continual basis, evidenced by KPI data and reporting on this
- Strong IT skills and experience of working with Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.