Healthcare Compliance & Onboarding Manager
Bank Partners (Part of the Acacium Group)
Newcastle-Under-Lyme, ST5 9QD
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum D.O.E
Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours per week
Between 8am - 6pm
Unlock your potential:
Bank Partners (part of Acacium Group) are an established, reputable multi-award-winning business who provide high-quality, independent staffing and services to some of the largest trusts in the NHS. We work in partnership with each of our trusts to ensure we support staff shortages across the wards, seamlessly and efficiently. Our highly skilled healthcare professionals work with us because we’re able to offer them opportunities at some of the most prestigious NHS and NHS Foundation Trusts in the UK.
Due to office relocation, we are now looking for a Compliance & Onboarding Manager. You will lead the Onboarding and compliance Teams to onboard and welcome candidates to Bank Partners and ensure compliance standards for our worker database are consistently high quality, always keeping patient safety at the heart of what we do.
Every day you will…
- Ensure the team works to business demand and onboard candidates efficiently via correct processes.
- Ensure the team fully supports the candidate's onboarding journey to facilitate quick placement out to work and enable a positive overall experience of joining Bank Partners.
- Responsible for the compliance processes to be completed per Bank Partners' standards and trust's requirements to maintain full compliance and prevent lapsed candidates
- Coordinate all internal and external compliance audits, keep informed of any employment agency, health, or government legislation that may impact compliance standards, and update the team and the wider business as necessary.
- Implement processes and explore opportunities to improve compliance activity, setting priorities and continuously analyzing results.
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools and guidance you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants, and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities, and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Experience leading a large team and supporting training and development of staff members and being a point of escalation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to support cross office collaboration
- Experience of running an on-boarding function in a healthcare workforce and KPI management within this
- Strong IT skills and experience of working with Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.