Weekend Customer Service Advisor
Turnford, Hertfordshire - EN10 (office based)
Part Time Evenings, Permanent.
Available Shift Pattern:
5.30 - 10pm Tuesday and 2-10pm Saturday and Sunday
£23,400 (Pro Rota) £12ph plus up to £100 monthly bonus.
Unlock your potential:
Are you looking for part-time, weekend work in a business where you can truly make a difference? Are you passionate about people and delivering an excellent level of customer service in everything you do? Then look no further!
We are growing our industry-leading On-Call Team who support outside of regular business hours to place nursing professionals into roles across the UK.
Pulse Nursing are leaders in healthcare staffing and we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service to every single one of our customers. Working with us means you’ll work with talented professionals who are leaders in their field and strive for excellence on a daily basis. You can expect to enjoy and be challenged by the work that you do - allowing you the opportunity to grow and develop yourself professionally and personally.
We can provide you with all the tools you need to be successful in a global business who put people first. You will be joining an exciting team who are driven by success and the opportunity to develop themselves. We offer a supportive, friendly working environment with a great working culture in a business where you are truly rewarded for your hard work.
Every day you will…
- Manage incoming calls and queries and offer a high level of customer service within each interaction
- Build relationships with clients and ensure you record full details of their vacancies
- Ensure candidates and clients are kept up-to-date with progress throughout the process
- Support with placing nurses into the relevant roles by matching the client and candidate needs
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Previous experience in a sales or customer service environment
- Being forward thinking and having the ability to think of new ways to improve the customer experience
- A passion for working with people and making a difference!
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.