Customer Support Team Leader
Bank Partners (Part of the Acacium Group)
Newcastle-Under-Lyme, ST5 9QD
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum
Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours per week
Shift pattern: 08:00 - 16:00 / 09:00 - 17:00 / 10:00 - 18:00
Bank Partners (part of Acacium Group) are an established, reputable multi-award-winning business who provide high-quality, independent staffing and services to some of the largest trusts in the NHS. We work in partnership with each of our trusts to ensure we support staff shortages across the wards, seamlessly and efficiently. Our highly skilled healthcare professionals work with us because we’re able to offer them opportunities at some of the most prestigious NHS and NHS Foundation Trusts in the UK.
Due to office relocation we are now looking for a Customer Support Team Leader. This roles will suit someone who can adapt within a fast paced, high volume environment. The Customer Support Team Leader role will oversee a small team and deliver a high level of service.
Every day you will…
- Oversee the Customer Support Team whilst inspiring and motivating team members to achieve great things
- Drive achievement on call targets on Calls answered, waiting time, abandonment rate and produce reports on this data to improve performance.
- Drive a very high standard of customer service within the team.
- Work closely with the Business Support Manager to handle all queries on payroll input from existing customers.
- Ensuring that priorities across all clients are met and that the team’s set up is appropriate to the in-coming volumes and nature of calls.
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools and guidance you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants, and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities, and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Experience leading a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive can-do attitude and high attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and experience of working with Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.