Thornbury Nursing Services (part of Acacium Group)
Location: Bristol office (BS13 8BX)
Hours: Monday – Friday between 9am-5pm
Salary: Up to £32,000pa + bonus
Unlock your potential:
Are you looking for a career where you are rewarded both financially and through clear career progression with an opportunity to add real value to a global healthcare solutions partner? Are you a strong relationship builder with the ability to grow and influence long lasting relationships? If so, keep reading!
Thornbury Nursing Services are recruiting for an Account Manager to join their successful and growing team in Bristol. The role is critical to our client retention and growth strategy and will require a tenacious and creative sales and account management professional.
Part of Acacium Group, Thornbury Nursing Services have over 35 years’ experience in assisting with last-minute requirements bringing exceptional nurses to NHS and private healthcare organisations. Our service is fast, reliable, professional and most importantly, trusted. We care passionately about our nurses and the difference they make to the lives of patients and clients.
Every day you will...
- Identify key long term clients in conjunction with our Commercial Analysts and Business Unit Managers
- Create strategies for engagement to enable meaningful conversations about current and future supply
- Build relationships across all relevant sections of the NHS and private sector including, but not limited to, procurement, staffing, finance and operations
- Set up regular account reviews and use these to enhance the current trading relationship and identify opportunities for growth
Implement programmes and processes that increase overall development, engagement and retention
- Drive customer satisfaction by matching products and services to their personal needs. Spend time building a deep understanding of our customers personal and business requirements
What's in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset within a global organisation made up of over 20 different brands all designed to make a difference to people's lives
- Endless Learning & Development opportunities including fully funded qualifications
- Pension scheme matched up to 5%
- 2 paid charity days a year
- Gym flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Rewards portal offering discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Annual company holiday for top performers
- Free flu vaccinations
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Regular events & incentives
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, market-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have...
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels, with demonstrable experience on consistent account management
- Previous experience working as a relationship manager or a track record of managing relationships – ideally with a focus on NHS
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills
Our inclusion commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.