Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Permanent, Full Time
Up to £23,000 per annum
A job where you will improve people’s lives and achieve your full potential
Do you want a recruitment job with purpose and meaning where you can improve people’s lives? Are you looking for an opportunity to fulfil your true potential and progress your career ambitions?
We’re growing fast and have an opening for a values-driven and ambitious Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our market-leading, award-winning business and proactively engage with healthcare professionals to ensure they are supported throughout the recruitment process
Working in a forward thinking and high-performing team, you will receive the training and resources you need so you can make a difference while also achieving your own career goals.
Because our purpose is so firmly anchored in improving people's lives, we care more about the values of people that join our team than their previous experience or career history. So, if you are looking for your next job opening, get in touch and be prepared to make a world of difference.
What’s in this job for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure- be in control of your own earning potential
- Focus on developing your skills and your career- we give you the tools, guidance and support, helping you to be successful in your career
- Unrivalled career opportunities – that come from being part of a global group made up of healthcare, staffing and life science brands
- Flexible working
- Regular events and incentives - including an annual company holiday for our top performers
- All the benefits that come from working with a healthcare business - Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance. Health Assessments, Dental Insurance and free Flu Vaccinations each year
- Rewards easily accessible through our rewards portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars.
What will it be like having job with our team at Pulse Nursing?
Here at Pulse Nursing, we’re not just a team, we’re family and treat each other as such.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, generous commission schemes and all the bells and whistles you would expect to find in a supportive and professional working environment, but we also pride ourselves on a culture second to none. We believe that hard work and great results should be rewarded.
Part of this includes drinks on Friday, team nights out, monthly, and quarterly incentives and the comfort in knowing that we recognise your hard work.
This opening will see you make a world of difference!
Working with Pulse Nursing, you’ll be given all the tools to succeed through our excellent training programmes and ongoing support from our team. You will be part of a dynamic, and forward thinking team who truly sees the purpose in what they do, improving people’s lives!
We are all about technology and improving our candidate journey whilst placing nurses into shifts across the UK in the NHS and private practices, so you’ll be at the forefront of exploring ways to make our candidate experience even better- Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
By joining a business that is part of Acacium Group, you will have the opportunity to progress your career across the group’s brands, work in an international business and benefit from the group’s people centred culture and everything that comes with it.
Why we want you to apply for this vacancy and join our team?
- Because you care about making a difference to people’s lives
- Because you are self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude
- Because you have brilliant communication skills, with an ability to negotiate and influence others
- Because most of all - together, we’ll be fantastic!
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities