Mental Health Nurse (Band 6)
CHS Healthcare (Part of Acacium Group)
Caludon Centre, Coventry (CV2 2TE)
Fixed Term Contract until 31/03/2024
3x 12 hour shifts, 36 hours a week 8am-8pm
£34,000 - £41,000 Per Annum (Pro rata to FTC)
Unlock your potential:
Due to the growth of our business, we are expanding our team and we have an exciting job opportunity for a Mental Health Nurse to join us on an initial fixed term contract with the potential for extension. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing service that provides a life changing service to patients!
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Mental Health Single Point of Access which is currently delivered as part of the integrated delivery model of urgent care via 3 Mental Health Access Hubs (MHAHs) within Coventry & Warwickshire. You will work as part of a multi-professional team and support the MHAHs to provide timelier access to robust, safe, high quality and effective mental health assessments.
Part of Acacium Group, CHS Healthcare, specialise in supporting the NHS with innovative mental health services, designed with the individual at the heart of the services. We bring together people and technology to deliver impactful differences to individuals and our partners.
Every day you will…
- Supervise skilled, un-qualified staff, providing advice and guidance in routine and crisis situations
- Conduct a clinical triage for all referrals received within the Mental Health Access Hubs to determine if the person has a mental illness or disorder and decide the type and urgency of the response required
- Facilitate transfer between services, signpost and/or discharge as appropriate providing care packages as required to meet the needs of our patients
- Identify any issues relating to safeguarding vulnerable adults and report any problems or raise concerns to the appropriate registered care professionals.
- Provide advice to family and carers that call regarding a relative or person receiving care
What’s in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful
- Progression and development opportunities within a global business made up of over 23 different brands- there are no limits for you!
- Endless learning & development opportunities at your fingertips, including fully funded qualifications
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
What will help you succeed in this role?
- RMN qualification working at band 6 level or Social Worker with experience working within the NHS
- Experience working with individuals in contact with Mental Health Services and or diagnosed with Mental Ill health.
- An organised approach to your workload where you can work under pressure with the ability to pay attention to the detail whilst in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to use your own initiative and work flexibly to lead and work in partnership with your team and support services
- Strong IT skills when using Outlook and MS office including Excel for data inputting
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.