CHS Healthcare (Part of Acacium Group)
Permanent, Full Time
Unlock your potential:
Do you enjoy providing administrative support in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to work in an impactful role that will see you supporting the delivery of vital health and social care services? If you’re passionate about customer care and are looking for a new challenge, then read on!
CHS Healthcare are looking to recruit a Healthcare Administrator, who will provide direct administration support. The role will also see you working to source both long and short-term care home placements/packages; you will also act as the bridge between our services and service users, sharing updates and working at pace to resolve any issues.
The is the perfect opportunity if you want to join a business that provides innovative healthcare solutions across, health, social care, and life sciences.
Every day you will…
- Source both short term and long-term care home placements/packages of care for clients working towards a quick, safe, and correct discharge plan for patients with a variety of needs; including complex physical disabilities, challenging behaviour, and mental health.
- Liaise with care homes, care agencies, senior health and social care staff, patients, and their families.
- Meet and work with families, often at a great time of stress. You will need to work with them in a sensitive and empathetic way.
- Share updates and act as the link between discharge teams, local authority, NOKs, clients, ward nurses, care providers and service users. This is vital to the successful delivery of a high-quality service whilst ensuring discharge happens within set timescales.
- Visit care homes and building relationships with Home Managers and their teams.
- Build knowledge of the NHS and local authority different funding pathways to understand the pressures and importance of timely discharges.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards, and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Annual performance bonus scheme
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships UK wide
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Demonstrated experience within customer care and administration.
- Full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle.
- Experience using Microsoft packages, such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Previous experience working in high pressured environments.
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.