Liquid Personnel (part of Acacium Group)
Permanent, Full time
£23,000-£26,000 (dependent on experience)
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people’s lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of business.
Your primary responsibility is to undertake the profitable delivery of full 360 recruitment services, whilst providing an excellent service to both candidates and clients.
Every day you will...
- Adhere to and implement the candidate strategy specific to the assigned
specialism and geographical area. Through sourcing, screening, selecting, hiring and
onboarding of candidates.
- Provide excellent levels of Customer Service by understanding the requirements of the role and ensuring this is suitably matched to the candidate.
- Promote the Company’s services to clients. targeting new, lapsed and current clients through cold-calls, spec calls and networking to obtain vacancies and make placements in line with specified targets.
- Account manage clients to build strong relationships to generate repeat and exclusive business opportunities.
- Ensure that commercial risk is mitigated through effective interaction with managed/neutral vendors.
- Conduct client service reviews
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure- put yourself in control of your own earning potential!
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Workplace pension scheme
- Regular events and incentives
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Early Friday Finishes
- Christmas & Summer parties
- Annual company holiday for top performers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you will ideally have...
• Previous recruitment experience
• Demonstrable achievement against targets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrable record of resilience and ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
• High levels of interpersonal skills of rapport and relationship building
Our inclusion commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.