Xyla Health & Wellbeing (Part of Acacium Group)
Field-based with frequent travel across Brighton / Worthing and surrounding areas
Permanent, 0 hour contract (3 days a week)
Hourly rates: £14.74 (delivering 1:1 sessions) | £20.21 (delivering group sessions)
**Must drive and have access to a vehicle**Paid Mileage**
Unlock your potential:
Are you a Nutrition professional looking for a flexible working opportunity? We are looking for a passionate individual to help us make a difference and join us as a Diabetes Practitioner delivering our Low Calorie Diet Programme (LCDP) , taking service users through a 52-week journey through group coaching sessions. This is an extremely rewarding role where your contribution will be life changing!
Part of Acacium Group, Xyla Health & Wellbeing is a dynamic, and accomplished organisation dedicated to making the UK’s local and workplace communities healthier. Working with local authorities, CCGs, NHS England and employers, we design, implement and evaluate innovative health and wellbeing services that will result in long-term health benefits through sustained behaviour change.
We care passionately about people and their health and all our interactions reflect this. We achieve lasting results through our positive, personable approach, firmly backed up by clinical expertise.
Everyday you will...
- Work closely with service users throughout the programme delivering a first class service and knowledge, providing guidance and support.
- Conduct group coaching sessions to service users across your allocated areas, often taking measurements such as weight, blood glucose and blood pressure.
- Maintain data monitoring records of all service users and ensure that this is handled with the greatest care
- Consistently check and monitor the progress of the service users to minimise drop outs from the programme
What's in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset within a global organisation made up of over 20+ different brands all designed to make a difference to people's lives
- Endless Learning & Development opportunities including fully funded qualifications, including a Level 2 Gym Instructor course!
- Flexible working model
- Pension scheme matched up to 5%
- 2 paid charity days a year
- Gym flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Rewards portal offering discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Annual company holiday for top performers
- Free flu vaccinations
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Regular events & incentives
- Paid working travel expenses
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role you must have:-
- Minimum of undergrad Degree in Nutrition or Health Related Science (Sports/Exercise Science/Health Psychology)
- Previous experience of delivering tailored information and support to adults with complex health needs
- Experience of working in a Care Centered Environment demonstrating ability to adapt your style to meet individual needs
- Experience in group delivery
- Driving license with access to your own vehicle
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.