Service Manager (Cardiology)
Xyla Elective Care (Part of Acacium Group)
Permanent, Full Time
Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:00 (37.5 hours per week)
Hybrid - 2 days work from home + 3 days in London Office/London Sites
£42,000 - £48,000 DOE plus up to 10% bonus structure
Unlock your potential:
We have an exciting new role as our Service Manager (Cardiology). You will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of our community cardiology diagnostic services, currently running across the London Borough of Lambeth and on the Isle of Wight.
As our Service Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our clinical services are designed and delivered in line with national clinical standards and the agreed service specification. You will be client facing with overall contract management responsibilities being a key part of your role. Ensuring operations across the network of Cardiovascular Diagnostic Centres (CVDCs) run successfully to the required standards, and that staff on the ground are providing a responsive, high-quality service to patients, their families, and carers. This includes supporting and training of our team of site based cardiographers.
You will be a clinician with experience in performing 12-lead ECGs and fitting ambulatory ECG and blood pressure monitors. You will be the link between the service and the commissioners, providing reports, presenting data and ensuring compliance with service specific KPIs.
Part of Acacium Group, Xyla Elective Care is a leading specialist in the provision of echocardiography and cardiac rhythm analysis services. Every aspect of our pioneering clinical support service is designed to increase capacity, efficiency and quality across the cardiac diagnostics industry. Everyday you will...
- In collaboration with the Head of Clinical Operations (Cardiology) and the mobilisation team to ensure each service has the correct mix of clinical staff and is in line with the staffing contract template for cost effective and safe delivery
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators for each contract; weekly, monthly and quarterly to key trust contracts; organising and leading service review meetings
- Collaborate with members of the senior management team as necessary to address issues with contract performance and implement any agreed changes and monitor.
- Support with clinical activity on a part-time basis when required ensuring practice is patient centered, promotes the involvement of relevant others (e.g. Cardiologists, GPs etc.) and that a high quality of care is consistently provided.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive equipment and system training program to all cardiographer staff both onsite and virtually.
What's in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Unrivalled career opportunities that come from being part of a global group made up of over 20 healthcare, staffing and life sciences businesses
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Workplace pension scheme
- Opportunities to work from home offering flexible working
- Gym flex
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual parties and an annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must have...
- Clinical , departmental and team leadership experience alongside setting a positive and inclusive culture
- Prior experience performing 12 lead ECGs and familiarity in fitting ambulatory ECG and BP monitors
- Experience in working within a clinical setting either community or hospital with multi site being advantageous
- Strong operational and business development experience to help the service run smoothly and effectively whilst building strong stakeholder relationships within the service
- An ability to use data and associated reporting, develop presentations and create business case, paying attention to detail and working to tight deadlines and meeting KPIs
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.