Talent Acquisition Partner
Bank Partners (part of Acacium Group)
London, Liverpool Street (up to 3 days working from home once fully trained)
£24,000 basic salary + PQ Bonus
Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm (37.5 per week)
Bank Partners (Part of the Acacium Group) is an established, reputable multi-award-winning business that provides high-quality, independent staffing and services to some of the largest NHS trusts. Our highly skilled healthcare professionals work with us because we can offer them opportunities at some of the most prestigious NHS and NHS foundation trusts in the UK. We work in partnership with each of our trusts to ensure we support staff shortages across the wards seamlessly and efficiently.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for headhunting, attracting, and matching suitable candidates to specific roles within our Trusts in the Mental health space. You will be focused on building new and maintaining relationships through a customer-focused approach and ensure a smooth process for workers and clients alike by working collaboratively with our On-Boarding team to ensure candidates are made compliant in a timely manner and ready to work.
Every day you will…
- Ensure clients are updated on the status of their vacancies accordingly
- Create a great candidate experience by ensuring regular contact, communication, and support
- Sourcing new candidates from various avenues. Such as LinkedIn, Social Media, internal databases, headhunting, referrals, campaigns, CV searching
- Pre-screen candidates; confidently discussing skills and criteria in line with client expectation
- Working collaboratively with the bookings team to ensure ongoing engagement of the candidate
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants, and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities, and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive can-do attitude and high attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and experience of working with Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Mental Health - desirable
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.