Employee Relations Advisor
Salary up to £30,000 including excellent benefits and bonus
Unlock your potential:
Do you enjoy working within a collaborative and progressive environment? Are you looking for a role where you can influence and support ER strategy? If you’re keen to step into a role where you can build ER capability by partnering and fostering relationships, then read on!
We are currently looking to recruit for an Employee Relations Advisor, who will work in conjunction with our People Partnering and People Services teams. You will support the development of ER strategy across the group, as well as managing active cases and providing expert advice on ER matters.
The is the perfect opportunity if you want to join a business that provides innovative healthcare solutions across, health, social care, and life sciences.
Every day you will…
- Provide advice on best practice and manage all aspects of Employee Relations for all staff
- Take ownership for and conduct any specific investigations.
- Provide general advice on People policies and procedures, drafting new policies where necessary and administering amendments to existing policies with changes in employment legislation.
- Manage and administer the process for any Maternity/Paternity/Adoption cases.
- Manage the process and applications for any flexible working requests.
- Work alongside People Partners on organisational redesign activity and provide administrative support where required.
- Provide administrative support to People Partners with TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment) cases in line with legislation.
- Undertake project work to ensure the Company’s and People Team’s objectives are delivered.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards, and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Annual performance bonus scheme
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships UK wide
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Previous experience working in an ER capacity, with knowledge of employment legislation, HR policies and procedures.
- An interest in studying towards OR already studying towards a CIPD level 3/5 qualification.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Previous experience working within a large corporate environment, ideally within the health care sector but not essential.
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.