Associate Recruitment Consultant
Hobson Prior is an international leading specialist life sciences recruiter, focused on Delivering made-to-measure recruitment solutions that empower life science innovators to achieve their potential. We work in one of the most innovative, inspiring and developing industries. Our clients are revolutionising healthcare and improving lives and we are proud of our role in empowering them by helping connect brilliant minds to the projects that need them.
Our highly selective clients trust us to source and secure the best contract and permanent candidates to contribute to their success. We’ve placed over 6,500 life sciences professionals across 28 countries and invest time to understand the exact requirements of our clients with the aim to build long-term recruitment partnerships.
Hobson Prior, Wellington Gate, 7-9 Church Rd, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1HT
9 Appold St, London EC2A 2AP
Your Role and Responsibilities:
With the initial job role as an Associate Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by your direct manager as well as our Learning and Development team. During your time in this role, you will be working with your manager and tasked with finding suitable candidates for open job vacancies across the UK and/or Europe.
· Advertising jobs on social media sites
· Searching for resumes via the database
· Head-hunting candidates and networking on social media platforms
· Taking referrals and adding CVs to the database
· Introducing yourself to and briefing candidates about job opportunities
Working against many competing firms and their candidates, you will have some successes and some disappointments. You will be rewarded with commission for every placement that you make during your time as an Associate Consultant and if successful then you can be rewarded with a promotion and will be introduced to client management and business development.
We Offer You:
- Promotions based on your individual performance meaning your career is totally in your hands - At least one promotion a year, (but up to 3!) with multiple tailored career paths that are suited to your strengths and ambitions including leadership
- Hire into science-based roles that have a moral purpose and could change lives for the leading global life science recruitment company
- Flexible working between your home and the office from Consultant level and above
- Continuous support and training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team from day 1
- High Earning Potential and Commission, with a salary increases for promotions, and increased Company Benefits
- Support employee chosen charities through various events
- Annual incentive trips away to Abu Dhabi, Monaco, Miami etc.
- A dynamic, fun, supportive and inclusive culture
What you need to have:
· A self-motivated positive attitude
· Drive, ambition and a competitive nature
· A strong work ethic
· An entrepreneurial spirit
For more information please contact Taylor Matthews email@example.com
- Hobson Prior
- Tunbridge Wells
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Acacium Group
Registered office address:
9 Appold Street, London, EC2A 2AP.
Registered in England and Wales
ICSG Ltd trading as Acacium Group
Company registration number 7268397
Loading application form