Senior Application Analyst
Acacium Group (Technology & Transformation)
Remote (Home Based)
Permanent, Full Time
Monday to Friday 9:30-18:00pm
On-Call rota (1 night in the week and rotation across weekends)
Competitive salary + Generous On-Call Allowance with Excellent Benefits
Unlock your potential:
Our Senior Application Analyst will join the Applications and Platforms team, planning application implementation, management, maintenance and enhancements to primarily a digital metal health care platform and patient administration system but also other core line of business applications within Acacium Group to an agreed best practice framework as well as keeping functional documentation about the Applications updated.
You will be expected to create technical requirements based on user stories, across a wide variety of applications within the Applications & Platforms portfolio, from key stakeholders within the Operational, Project Delivery, Transformation Teams and enhancements in the vendors roadmap.
The role is internal customer facing and the candidate will be expected to demonstrate excellent communications skills, to work with Development teams and vendor partners to build and execute test plans and be the lead in deployment of functionality into the production environment, including the associated internal communications.
Every day you will…
- Work with the Application Analysts to enable them to support Application Support Team on a day-to-day basis, making and aiding the resolution of incidents in line with Service Level Guidelines.
- Work with the Support team after they have identified areas of high-volume tickets to determine and fix the root cause. Ensuring assigned problem tickets are correctly maintained in the service management application.
- Work with the Delivery Manager, Application Analysts, internal customers, and the Development teams & vendor partners to translate user stories into technical outcomes, develop, test, and deliver changes which meet requirements.
- Ensure the service management application is being kept up to date by the Application team regarding workarounds where there is a bug with an application and that user guides & knowledge articles are always relevant.
- Support the preparation of test plans for new software releases, conduct E2E/Regression testing on new releases & functionality and update findings, support the coordination of User Acceptance Testing.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards, and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Remote working model with the opportunity to work from home
- Annual performance bonus scheme
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships UK wide
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Strong experience providing either application or service desk support at a Senior level
- Previously used Confluence and JIRA with an understanding of Agile
- A driven personality and can do attitude with an ability to solve a problem
- A skillset that is organised, and able to manage workload effectively, involving others where help is needed
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.