Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Hybrid working.
Start Date: As soon as you’re available!
Reports to: Global Head of Marketing
Who we are:
Proclinical is an award-winning global life sciences recruitment business and we help to fuel the growth of the life sciences industry globally. Our staffing and consulting partnerships enable good companies to work more efficiently, so they can continue innovating and change lives. Our purpose is to help good life sciences partners grow.
Proclinical’s global marketing team have an exciting new opportunity for an in-house graphic designer to bring creativity and flair to multiple brands within its life sciences services division for B2B and B2C clients. The right person for this role will be organised, productive and diligent with a portfolio that demonstrates a versatile range of design skills across various mediums and software packages.
The main purpose of this role is to implement, maintain, and develop all visual communication for each of the company’s global brands and sub-brands across multiple channels, including print, web, video, and social media.
You will gain exposure to a variety of marketing practises within a small department and assist the head of marketing with projects, campaigns, and other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Designing supporting graphics for blogs and social media posts, including infographics and thumbnails
- Storyboarding, filming, and editing videos for YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Producing collateral for sales meetings and conferences such as presentations, brochures, white papers, leaflets, business cards, exhibition stands, corporate gifts etc.
- Designing a range of branded templates using Canva
- Preparing graphics for internal communications such as newsletters and office message screens
- Editing photos, designing imagery for the company website, and email marketing campaigns
- Designing and customising icons, graphics, tables and graphs for presentations and other marketing collateral
- Preparing artwork for print and placing orders with print suppliers
- Using the website content management system (CMS) to publish and update website content
- Liaising with other departments to fully understand technical requirements and client specifications
- Adhering to and owning company brand guidelines
- Aiding the marketing team with projects and campaigns as required
- Keeping artwork files organised and updating the marketing team and stakeholders on progress with projects
- Able to work with agility and be adaptable to a variety of needs from multiple stakeholders
- Highly organised and works proactively to balance several projects and deadlines across multiple brands
- Highly creative with ability to design high level, professional-looking graphics, videos, presentations and documents
- Versatile across a range of Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud programs (eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, InCopy, Acrobat, Animate, Premiere Pro, After Effects etc.)
- Experience using Adobe creative cloud libraries
- Able to work in different styles and adapt designs to suit different target markets
- Able to adapt designs into editable business templates in non-design packages where necessary for wider business use (eg. MS PowerPoint & Word)
- Willing to actively contribute creative ideas and positive suggestions in team meetings
- Interest/background in life sciences
- Familiarity with marketing/advertising theory including the marketing mix & AIDA
- Experience creating HTML5 interactive web graphics (Tumult Hype) or other is desirable
Annual leave of 25 days per year Jan-Dec plus one day for each year of service, up to 6 additional days
Additional benefits we offer;
- Employee Assistance program
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare with Vitality after probation
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care scheme with Specsavers
- Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows after probation
- Vouchers for Lifestyle benefits
For more information, please email Chris Maurice – firstname.lastname@example.org