Senior SEO Executive
Manchester – Hybrid working (2 days in the office + 3 days working from home)
Permanent, Full time
Up to £37k plus 15% annual bonus structure
Unlock your potential:
Reporting to the Head of SEO, our Senior SEO executive will support the optimisation of all of the websites in the Acacium Group’s portfolio, assisting with the implementation of the SEO strategy development, delivery, monitoring and reporting on the company websites organic traffic performance.
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people’s lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of business.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.
Every day you will…
- Assist with the delivery of the SEO strategy across all Acacium Group sites
- Manage day to day on page optimisation of our core pages and blogs
- Research and recommend new content ideas, and work with the representative from each business to ensure that they are implemented.
- Review competitors and provide detailed analysis
- Using a range of tools to identify technical issues on group websites.
- Develop a checklist and schedule to perform regular checks on the websites.
- Using Google Analytics/GA4 to review performance and highlight areas for improvement
- Monitor performance through our rank tracking tools, Generating weekly and monthly reports based on performance.
- Work with our development agency to ensure technical fixes are implemented
- Working closely with the Acacium Group SEO lead, liaise with departments to develop and implement individual SEO strategies.
- Working with the analytics lead and in house teams review monthly reporting to monitor performance.
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across a global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex Discount
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants, and bars
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities, and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
Proficiency in using the following software - SEM Rush, AHrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WordPress
- Ability to engage with Key stakeholders across a large organisation
- Problem solving skills where able to review performance and highlight areas for improvement
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.