High Intensity Manager
Xyla Digital Therapies (Part of Acacium Group)
Hybrid with travel to London
37.5 Hours a week Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm (Potential 9 day fortnight options)
Unlock your potential:
Part of Acacium Group, Xyla Digital Therapies is one of the fastest growing, flexible mental health services in the UK, providing an extensive range of therapeutic modalities. Xyla has robust partnerships, strong clinical leadership, and a network of 450+ clinicians. In everything we do, our goal remains the same: to transform the provision of psychological therapies in the UK and achieve exceptional outcomes for our patients and customers.
Due to business growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a High Intensity Manager to join our team who will demonstrate expert knowledge of high intensity treatments and be an excellent people manager with the competency to support and develop an ambitious team in a fast-paced commercial business. You will balance clinical, operational and financial objectives and be a strong team-player, working collaboratively as a member of Xyla’s management team to maximise growth opportunities.
You will play a key role in influencing the development of a culture of continuous improvement in quality, safety, and performance within all designated functions as well as being an ambassador for the organisation, promoting the national mental health agenda, as well as strategically influencing system planning with partners.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone who is outcome focused, organised and wishes to further their career in a market-leading organisation.
Every day you will…
- Be accountable for day to day running of clinical delivery of service with growth and development being a big focus within your role across strategic, financial, clinical and operational objectives
- Empower, engage and unify a team of ambitious, highly-skilled clinical staff to achieve objectives whilst Demonstrating a visible commitment to team growth, learning and development
- Work with the Operations Director and senior management to evaluate strategic growth opportunities for Xyla and take an instrumental role in their delivery
- Support the Operations Director and fellow management team in recruiting, inducting, training and developing new team members
- Ensure compliance with governance processes across all staff encouraging them to share best practice wherever possible
- Implement programmes and processes that increase overall development, engagement and retention.
- Create a work environment that attracts people, create a culture of accountability in which people take ownership for results.
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career through our dedicated Employee Development Programme
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across a global organisation
- Unlimited learning & development opportunities at your fingertips- including fully funded qualifications!
- Remote working model with an option for a 9 day working fortnight
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward portal offering discounts on bars, restaurants, shops and cinemas!
- Free Flu Vaccinations, Health Assessments, Dental Insurance, Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, market-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in healthcare, social care and the life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do – Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part in shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must have experience in...
- CPC registered Clinical or Counselling psychologist OR BABCP Accredited CBT Therapist
- Recognised supervision qualification across CBT or Counselling with qualifications across additional high intensity therapies offered by Xyla: CBT, EMDR, IPT, DIT, Counselling, Counselling for Depression
- Experience using iaptus case management system
- Ability to deliver against set objectives and timeframes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage time and work successfully in a fast-growth business
- Shows empathy and understanding to work with colleagues, peers and patients
Our inclusion commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities