CHS Healthcare (part of Acacium Group)
Care Liaison Advisor
Tunbridge Wells Hospital (TN2 4QJ)
6 Month Fixed Term Contract - Monday-Friday (08:30-16:30)
Salary: £24,000- £25,000 per annum (D.O.E)
Unlock your potential
Are you organised, personable and passionate about helping people? If you enjoy building relationships and thrive off delivering exceptional levels of customer service- then look no further!
We are expanding our Care Liaison Team and we are looking for a Care Liaison Advisor to join working to a hybrid model where you will play a key role in the success of the company. As a Care Liaison Advisor, you will work closely with the hospital discharge teams and care homes to support with sourcing the best packages of care for our clients. This is an incredibly rewarding job opportunity, as you will be working towards a quick and safe discharge plan, helping families who are often under high levels of stress.
CHS Healthcare is a trusted provider to the NHS since 1995, we are the UK’s largest independent provider in hospital discharge management and continuing healthcare services across all four NHS regions in England. We are a dynamic and expanding company, bringing together the NHS, social care, providers and families to provide a committed and patient focused service.
A career with CHS offers endless opportunities and career development within a global organisation. We put people at the heart of everything we do and each and every one of our employees plays an important part in our success.
Every day you will...
- Source both short term and long-term packages of care for clients working towards a quick, safe and correct discharge plan for patients
- Work closely with care agencies, senior health and social care staff, patients and their families to ensure a smooth process throughout
- Sharing updates and acting as the link between services and service users. This is vital to the successful delivery of a high-quality service whilst ensuring discharge happens within set timescales.
- Build your working knowledge of the NHS in order to understand the pressures and importance of timely discharges
What’s in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to have a long and successful career with us
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Endless learning & development opportunities at your fingertips, including fully funded qualifications
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Free flu vaccinations
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Festive & Summer parties
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in the healthcare, social care, and life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence. Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role you must ideally have...
- Previous in an administration-based role and comfortable in using Microsoft packages and email regularly
- Strong customer service/customer care abilities
- A caring and empathetic nature when working closely with patients and their families
- The ability to remain calm in high pressured environments whilst working with a high attention to detail
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.