Hobson Prior is an international leading specialist life sciences recruiter, focused on Delivering made-to-measure recruitment solutions that empower life science innovators to achieve their potential. We work in one of the most innovative, inspiring and developing industries. Our clients are revolutionising healthcare and improving lives and we are proud of our role in empowering them by helping connect brilliant minds to the projects that need them.
Our highly selective clients trust us to source and secure the best contract and permanent candidates to contribute to their success. We’ve placed over 6,500 life sciences professionals across 28 countries and invest time to understand the exact requirements of our clients with the aim to build long-term recruitment partnerships.
Hobson Prior, Wellington Gate, 7-9 Church Rd, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1HT
What we can offer you:
- Flexible working between your home and the office
- Opportunity to recruit across global offices
- Competitive base salary with a TA bonus paid monthly.
- Continuous support and training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team from day 1
- Full Company Benefits package (please ask for details)
- A chance to support employee chosen charities through various events
- Annual incentive trips away to exciting locations such as Abu Dhabi, Monaco, Miami, etc
- A dynamic, international, supportive and inclusive culture
We are looking for an experienced TA specialist to build and implement effective, results-driven recruiting strategies that meet business goals and objectives. This is an end-to-end recruitment role where you will have the opportunity to develop diverse talent pipelines to fill senior recruitment positions and partner with senior stakeholders across a range of our global offices
- Lead the end-to-end recruitment process:
- Sourcing candidates; head hunting, posting job adverts and leveraging existing networks
- Interview process; screening candidates, coordinating interview processes and providing feedback
- Offer: delivering and negotiating offers
- Undertake data analysis, looking at attrition, trends to provide insights and feedback to the stakeholders
- Designing, implementing and delivering resourcing initiatives which align to the people strategy
- Partner with hiring managers and influence them in applying strategic recruiting approaches in order to build a diverse talent pipeline of top talent.
- Leverage established networks to drive diverse, ambitious talent to join our team
- Previous experience working for a recruitment agency
- A successful track record of recruiting management at a fast-growing company
- Solid network of relevant candidates and recruiters as well as efficient methods of tracking them
- Hands-on experience with relevant social media, conferences, events and recruiting channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of attraction strategies, EVP and process improvement
For more information, please contact Amelia Atkins - email@example.com