Xyla Digital Therapies (Part of Acacium Group)
£50,000 - £65,000 with a 15% Bonus Structure
Homebased with travel to London/Turnford Office when required
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm (2 x evenings a week 12pm-8pm)
With an option for a 9 day working fortnight
Unlock your potential
Our Service Lead will be an experienced, enthusiastic leader with a proven-track record of leading a clinical operation in a fast-paced commercial environment. You will be responsible for the planning, delivery and monitoring of day-to-day service delivery whilst empowering a team, promote a growth mindset and ensure all members are working collectively to achieve Xyla’s purpose in line with core values
Managing the productivity and performance of the clinical team to deliver excellent clinical and operational outcomes for the business. As a key member of Xyla’s senior management team, this role is instrumental in the growth of the business, ensuring Xyla Digital Therapies (Xyla) delivers exceptional outcomes for patients and customers.
You will be expected to influence the development of a culture of continuous improvement in, quality, safety, and performance within all designated functions, in line with the organisation and business policies and protocols. Also, the post-holder will be expected to act as an ambassador for the organisation and promote the national mental health agenda as well as strategically influencing system planning with partners.
Part of Acacium Group, Xyla Digital Therapies is one of the fastest growing, flexible mental health services in the UK, providing an extensive range of therapeutic modalities. Xyla has robust partnerships, strong clinical leadership, and a network of 450+ clinicians. In everything we do, our goal remains the same: to transform the provision of psychological therapies in the UK and achieve exceptional outcomes for our patients and customers.
Every day you will…
- Be accountable for day to day running of clinical delivery of service with growth and development being a big focus within your role across strategic, financial, clinical and operational objectives
- Empower, engage and unify a team of ambitious, highly-skilled clinical staff to achieve objectives whilst Demonstrating a visible commitment to team growth, learning and development
- Work with the Operations Director and senior management to evaluate strategic growth opportunities for Xyla and take an instrumental role in their delivery
- Support the Operations Director and fellow management team in recruiting, inducting, training and developing new team members
- Ensure compliance with governance processes across all staff encouraging them to share best practice wherever possible
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career through our dedicated Employee Development Programme
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across a global organisation
- Unlimited learning & development opportunities at your fingertips- including fully funded qualifications!
- Remote working model with an option for a 9 day working fortnight
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward portal offering discounts on bars, restaurants, shops and cinemas!
- Free Flu Vaccinations, Health Assessments, Dental Insurance, Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, market-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in healthcare, social care and the life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do – Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part in shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must have experience in...
- Managing the operational delivery of a mental health service
- Working at a senior clinical/management level including service development/review and successfully implementing and embedding change
- Creating, reviewing and improving standard operating procedures and processes
Experience of managing both budgets and multiple teams within you role
- Being solutions focused, happy to challenge whilst delivering a high level service
- Managing the operational delivery of an IAPT service would be desireable but not essential
Our inclusion commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.