Xyla Digital Therapies (Part of Acacium Group)
Counselling Team Leader
£48,000 - £52,000
Fully Remote Working (Homebased)
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm (2 x evenings a week 12pm-8pm)
With an option for a 9 day working fortnight
Unlock your potential
Counselling is Xyla’s second largest modality and an area of significant growth – a fabulous time to join the highly-skilled team. Our Counselling Team Leader will be responsible for the high-quality delivery of counselling and the performance and development of the team of counselling supervisors across Xyla. You will offer regular counselling recovery-focused supervision and advise counsellors working in the Clinical Network. You will fully observe the BACP Code of Conduct and Professional Practice Guidelines at all times.
Our Counselling Team Leader will ensure all treatment follows NICE guidance and is offered in accordance with latest best practice and evidence-base. You will support the clinical management team and work collaboratively with the Supervision Team Leader to ensure effective and efficient supervision arrangements are in place and delivered, balancing clinical quality, team development and business objectives.
Part of Acacium Group, Xyla Digital Therapies is one of the fastest growing, flexible mental health services in the UK, providing an extensive range of therapeutic modalities. Xyla has robust partnerships, strong clinical leadership, and a network of 450+ clinicians. In everything we do, our goal remains the same: to transform the provision of psychological therapies in the UK and achieve exceptional outcomes for our patients and customers.
Every day you will…
Empower, engage and unify a team of ambitious, highly-skilled counselling supervisors and counsellors staff to achieve objectives whilst providing leadership/supervision as required
- Provide regular recovery supervision and consultancy to the permanent counselling team, supervisors and Clinical Network as required.
- Act as a key contact for the escalation of risk and safeguarding issues, providing management, support and communicating excellently with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the Operations Director and senior management to evaluate strategic growth opportunities for Xyla and take an instrumental role in their delivery
- Analyse comprehensive recovery data for the counselling team looking for trends and creating action plans accordingly
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career through our dedicated Employee Development Programme
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across a global organisation
- Unlimited learning & development opportunities at your fingertips- including fully funded qualifications!
- Remote working model with an option for a 9 day working fortnight
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward portal offering discounts on bars, restaurants, shops and cinemas!
- Free Flu Vaccinations, Health Assessments, Dental Insurance, Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, market-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in healthcare, social care and the life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do – Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part in shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must have…
HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist OR BACP accredited counsellor
- Recognised supervision qualification
- PCE/CFD qualification for IAPT compliant modality or Counselling for depression IAPT training
- Previous work experience in an IAPT environment and using the iaptus case management system
- Ability to build relationships across organisational and professional boundaries at all levels whilst demonstrating leadership skills across the team
- Skillset to deliver against set objectives and timeframes in a fast paced environment
Our inclusion commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.