Power BI Developer
Acacium Group (Technology & Transformation)
Manchester/Remote, with occasional travel to UK offices
Permanent, Full Time Role
Competitive salary with excellent benefits
Unlock your potential:
Do you enjoy analysing new technologies and approaches? Are you looking for a role where you can drive data led decision processes, working as part of a wider analytics team? If you enjoy collaboration, forward thinking and innovation, then read on!
Our Technology and Transformation division are looking for a Power BI Developer to understand and deliver data models and visuals at an executive level. You will help to coach and upskill members of your team, whilst contributing to the efficiency of the Analytics division.
The is the perfect opportunity if you want to join a business that provides unique healthcare solutions across, health, social care, and life sciences.
Every day you will…
- Develop new analytical solutions by progressively working with the Head of Management Information & Analytics and key stakeholders to meet their requirements
- Deliver insight and grow a self-serve capability across the business through the roll out of Power BI
- Ensure that all current divisional client and internal reporting deadlines are met in line with any established Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Develop a deep understanding of the work of our operational areas, in order to create and deliver accurate and effective reports with limited guidance.
- Adapt output to suit the audience and deliver data in a meaningful way to meet the needs and style of the audience.
- Work with other team members to deliver solutions ranging from Excel through to our self-service / visualisation tools and reporting platforms
- Enhance and maintain automation of reporting
- Play an active role in requirements gathering and to ‘push’ suggestions for change or continual improvement up to the Head of Business Intelligence & Management Information
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards, and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Annual performance bonus scheme
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships UK wide
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Proven experience with Power BI visualisation software
- Experience with SQL views to build Power BI
- Able to display competent knowledge and experience with SQL, Data Warehousing and DAX
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.