Maxxima (part of Acacium Group)
Divisional Recruitment Manager - Pharmacy Division
Competitive Package (OTE £85k per annum in the first year)
London (Hybrid working option)
Permanent, Full Time
Unlock your potential:
Are you a natural leader with a strong track record of motivating others and yourself to achieve and exceed targets whilst delivering excellent service?
If you’re passionate about recruitment and looking for a rewarding career in a market leading organisation where you can add real value, this could be the role for you!
Every day you will…
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the division, setting objectives and monitoring performance
- Provide effective leadership, motivation and guidance to team, acting as a mentor providing on-the-job coaching
- Deliver to budget, responsible for the profitability and growth of the division
- Review and improve candidate utilisation to maximise divisional profitability
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships, interfacing with key decision makers and maintaining regular customer reviews
What’s in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Competitive basic salary with a lucrative bonus structure
- Focus on developing your skills and your career- we give you the tools, guidance and support, helping you to be successful in your career
- Unrivalled career opportunities – that come from being part of a global group made up of healthcare, staffing and life science brands
- Regular events and incentives
- All the benefits that come from working with a healthcare business - Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance. Health Assessments, Dental Insurance and free Flu Vaccinations each year
- Rewards easily accessible through our rewards portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- A knowledge of frameworks and processes, with the ability to work in fast paced environments.
- The ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team, with examples of when you have coached and mentored individuals to achieve more
- A proven track record of driving performance and meeting targets
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate and influence others
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.