Are you ready to start or re-start your career? Would you like to earn whilst you learn with an award winning, global healthcare recruitment company with a fantastic reputation of putting their people first?
Unlock your potential with us!:
If you are organised, personable and passionate about helping people and believe you will enjoy building relationships and thrive off delivering exceptional levels of customer service- then look no further!
Due to the growth of the business, we are looking for customer service-focused apprentices to join our Patient Services in Leeds, where you will take a dynamic approach to support with the National Diabetes Prevention Programme. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will play a key part in the delivery of the programme which will ensure people in the local community are receiving the best care available to them.
Fully supported by your tutor and the Early Careers Team, you are sure to flourish and thrive in a passionate, inclusive and dedicated team to achieve your goal with the ability to gain full-time employment within Acacium Group on completion of your studies!
You will recieve £14,000 per annum - a competitive salary with numerous additional benefits including GymFlex and Tastecards.
You will be working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week with 6 of these hours dedicated to your study time.
Every day you will...
- Build and maintain relationships with all customers and offer a first-class service within ever interaction.
- Manage and coordinate bookings of one-to-one and group appointments for service users within the programme.
- Demonstrate a high level of empathy, care and support within the customer care you deliver to service users.
- Support the service user engagement strategy to ensure the programme is running smoothly and there are minimal drop-offs.
- Complete a range of administration-based tasks, including monitoring the shared mailbox and ensuring all queries are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.