Location: Bristol - office based (BS13 8BX)
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time 40 hours - Working hours between 9pm – 7am - Monday to Sunday
Salary: £30,000 + 10% annual bonus + company benefits
Unlock your potential
Are you an experienced supervisor or team manager looking for a new challenge? Enjoy providing excellent customer service to clients aswell as contributing to growing new business? Are you a strong leader with the ability to motivate and engage a team? Then this could be the role for you!
Part of Acacium Group, Thornbury Nursing Services have over 35 years’ experience in responding to last-minute requirements bringing exceptional nurses to NHS and private healthcare organisations. Our service is fast, reliable, professional and most importantly trusted. We care passionately about our nurses and the difference they make to the lives of patients and clients.
We are on the lookout for a Nights Operations Manager to join our Bristol offices. This role oversees the smooth running of our operational performance across the out of hours team, your role will also be key in ensuring both existing client relationships are maintained to a high standard.
Everyday you will…
- Management and overall accountability for the out of hours team who deal with clients and candidates, supplying our nurses and healthcare workers into temporary placements across our healthcare clients across the UK and Ireland
- Developing effective relationships with key stakeholders both within and outside the business always representing the business to the highest standard
- Building and maintaining relationships with all Private Stakeholders & Case Managers to achieve maximum revenue.
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Generous bonus scheme (subject to meeting targets)
- Pension scheme matching up to 5%
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships which are UK wide
- Discounts on restaurants, shops, bars and cinemas
- Annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have...
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in managing a team, and driving company performance
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strong business development skills
- Previous experience within a management role with strong people management skills
- Previous experience in the healthcare sector is an advantage although not essential
Our Inclusion Movement
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.