Recruitment Consultant- German Speakers
Be a part of Proclinical - the Global Leading Life Science Recruitment company that will give you the best platform to be successful. Our reputation is key in the life science industry and we’ve be a part of this since 2005 growing year on year in revenue, size and presence.
With us you will be given the best chance to start your career in recruitment. We will give you all the tools and support to be successful and we have proven this throughout the years with our associate hires progressing quickly in the business.
Location: London (3 minute walk from London Liverpool Street Station or Moorgate Station)
Salary: £24,000+ Basic (Negotiable dependent on experience + Uncapped commission & luxurious incentives including holidays, directors’ lunch and much more!)
Start Date: As soon as you're available!
We Offer You
- Quick Career Progression - At least one promotion a year with multiple tailored career paths including 360 Perm and/or Contract, Client Services, MSP, Delivery based teams, Executive search, Leadership and International Opportunities amongst others. Across the business we have a lot of roles to work on so there isn't as much a need to do BD like there is in most recruitment companies.
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission - Average OTE £30-40K+ YR1, £40-60K+ YR2, up to £100K+ YR3 and a salary increase with each promotion
- Not KPI driven, realistic targets you can achieve as we believe in a positive environment
- Promote international moves - Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Boston, Basel, Frankfurt, Munich, Switzerland, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Tokyo, Shanghai and more offices to start up within the next 2 years
- Access to a large international client base
- Annual incentive trips away to Cape Town, Cancun, Singapore, Vegas, New York, Skiing etc.
- Multiple services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Incentives include trips to the theatre, horse racing, go karting and Michelin star restaurants.
- Continuous support and training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team regardless of your level
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Fun Office space located by London Liverpool Street
- Company Benefits - Pru Vitality healthcare, Subsidised Virgin Active gym membership, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
Your Role And Responsibilities
With the initial job title of Associate Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team. During your time in this role, you will be working with your manager and tasked with finding suitable candidates for open job vacancies across Europe.
- Advertising jobs on social media sites
- Searching for resumes via the database
- Head-hunting candidates and networking on social media platforms
- Taking referrals and adding CVs to the database
- Introducing yourself to and briefing candidates about job opportunities
- Discussing financial packages, timing and travel etc
Working against many competing firms and their candidates, you will have some successes and some disappointments. You will be rewarded with commission for every placement that you make during your time as a Resourcer and if successful then you can be rewarded with a promotion and will be introduced to client management and business development (Consultant).
What You Need To Have
- Must be a Professional or Fluent level in English
- Life Science Recruitment experience or in another industry is not essential but would be a plus
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Scientific knowledge and sales experience is preferable; however it is not essential
For more information, please contact Chris Maurice – firstname.lastname@example.org