Bank Partners (Part of the Acacium Group)
Customer Service Advisor
Location - London, Appold street, Liverpool Street, EC2A 2AP
Salary - £21,607 plus quarterly bonus
Monday to Friday, shift pattern:
06:00 - 14:00 / 08:00 - 16:00 / 10:00 - 18:00
Unlock your potential!
If you are looking for the next step in your career or ready to dive into a new industry, then look no further!
Bank Partners are now looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join the team in our new vibrant office based on Appold Street, a short walking distance from Liverpool Street and Moorgate stations. Our new office is equipped with faith rooms, a shared kitchen, wind down rooms, working pods, and other new features to support our teams.
Part of the Acacium Group, Bank Partners, works with some of the largest NHS trusts to ensure we support staff shortages across the wards seamlessly and professionally. Within this role as a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for providing exceptional first line support to all our workers across Bank Partners. This is an exciting opportunity that offers career progression within a global organisation.
Every day you will…
- Ensure all queries raised by workers such as customer preferences, pay queries, annual leave, compliance, system changes, hourly rates are handled in a supportive manner to encourage a continued effective working relationship with candidates.
- Deal with a high volume of phone calls and emails
- Deliver a seamless and professional query resolution service and maintains a high level of customer experience for our candidates.
- Support the Customer Support Team Leader with the recruitment and selection process.
What is in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants, and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities, and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Effective and efficient communication
- Proficient IT skills with knowledge of MS office Packages
- The ability to be proactive, to multitask and prioritise your workload
- Excellent customer service skills
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.