Starting salary from £25,000 per annum
(OTE Y1 £32,500, Y2 £53,000, Y3 £75,000)
A job where you will improve people’s lives and achieve your full potential
Do you want a recruitment job with purpose and meaning where you can improve people’s lives? Are you looking for the next step in your recruitment career where you can fulfil your true potential and progress your career ambitions?
Our Doctors recruitment business, The Pathology Group, has a Recruitment Consultant opening in London, E1. Join our team and make a difference to the lives of others who benefit so greatly from the skills and individuals you recruit while at the same time growing your own career, making new friends and achieving your personal goals.
We’re growing fast and have an opening for a values-driven and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join our market-leading, award-winning business and help us recruit outstanding talent for our Healthcare clients.
Working in a collaborative and high-performing team, you will receive the training and resources you need so you can make a difference while also achieving your own career
So, if you are looking for your next job opening, get in touch and be prepared to make a world of difference.
What's in this job for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure- be in control of your own earning potential
- Focus on developing your skills and your career- we give you the tools, guidance and support, helping you to be successful in your career
- Unrivalled career opportunities – that come from being part of a global group made up of over 20 healthcare, staffing and life science brands
- Flexible working
- Regular events and incentives - including an annual company holiday for our top performers
- All the benefits that come from working with a healthcare business - Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance. Health Assessments, Dental Insurance and free Flu Vaccinations each year
- Rewards easily accessible through our rewards portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars.
What will it be like having job with our team at The Pathology Group ?
As a Recruitment Consultant at The Pathology Group, you will be engaging directly with consultants and teams within the NHS and private healthcare organisations to ensure their staffing needs are met and they are able to provide a safe and efficient service to patients all over the UK.
You will use proactive strategies to source the right doctors and unique job opportunities to ensure you are providing an excellent service to your customers and clients. You will bring your authentic self to work and use your fantastic personality to build a loyal client base and act as a trusted advisor to doctors who have chosen to partner with you at this stage in their career.
This opening will see you make a world of difference!
The Pathology Group is part of Acacium Group, a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services, and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. A business with leading digital capabilities, a strong financial profile and a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner. Committed to the human side of business, our shared values reflect what teams from across our group believe in - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
By joining a business that is part of Acacium Group, you will have the opportunity to progress your career across the groups 20+ brands, work in an international business and benefit from the group’s people centred culture and everything that comes with it
To thrive in the role, you must ideally have...
- Excellent customer service skills with previous experience of building strong working relationships with both existing and new clients
- Self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude
- Strong sales experience with the ability to negotiate
Our inclusion commitment
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.