Pulse Mental Health (part of Acacium Group)
Turnford, Hertfordshire, EN10
Permanent, Full Time
£21,225 plus a monthly bonus scheme
Unlock your potential:
Are you looking to kickstart your career in an award-winning business, where you can make a real difference whilst being given all training and resources to be successful?
If so, keep reading.
We are looking for a driven, customer focused individual to join our Compliance team in Turnford, Herefordshire, EN10. Join our Pulse Mental Health team and make a difference to the lives of others while growing your own career, making new friends in a collaborative, friendly team that want to see you achieve your personal goals.
Work closely with our recruitment team, you will be making sure our existing and pipelined mental health professionals have all the right checks prior to us placing them into employment. If you have an accurate approach, with strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills we can give you a comprehensive onboarding process that will let you excel in your career.
Every day you will…
- Provide excellent customer service, guiding candidates through the compliance and onboarding process
- Coordinate DBS renewals, requesting references and speaking with candidates to chase any missing documents
- Work closely with the recruitment team to update them on any candidate checks required
What’s in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- All the benefits that come from working for an organisation in the medical industry such as: Health Assessments, Life Assurance, and discounted Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- Annual company holiday for top performers in Acacium plus another weekend break for top performer in Pulse Mental Health
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Excellent customer service skills when communicating with candidate over the phone and via email
- Great administration skills with high attention to detail, and the ability to spot and highlight errors
- The ability to adapt to changing demands and work to deadlines
- Self-motivated with a can-do approach and positive attitude, as we can provide you all the training to be successful
Our Inclusion Commitment
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.