Senior Product Analyst
Acacium Group (Technology & Transformation)
London/hybrid, with occasional travel to UK offices
Permanent, Full Time Role
Competitive salary with excellent benefits
Unlock your potential:
Do you enjoy working collaboratively across cross-functional teams? Are you looking for a consumer driven role where you can help shape technical and product teams? If you want to join a business that values innovation, where you can contribute to managing unique products, services and processes, then read on!
Our Technology and Transformation division are looking for a Senior Product Analyst who help lead a team of Analyst’s, with a focus on driving and developing products, processes, business models and services in a consumer facing environment.
The is the perfect opportunity if you want to join a business that provides innovative healthcare solutions across, health, social care, and life sciences.
Every day you will…
- Clearly communicate complex concepts, acting as a link between technical and product teams and working with partners from different areas of Acacium Group
- Ensure customer insight, quotes and feedback are consistently used to test and validate hypotheses about customer behaviour and demonstrate how product enhancements delight our customers
- Ensure the team understand our user’s behaviour and identify levers to help move key metrics
- Mine available data to provide analysis and insight to drive data-led decision making
- Research and analyse opportunities for product improvement and ensure this is captured
- Identify, capture and document detailed, and complex business requirements in the form of Themes, EPICS and User Stories and ensure consistency across the team.
- Measuring and analysing adoption and engagement with product features and updates
- Influence the product roadmap through the presentation of data-based recommendations
- Ensure product, service, and data processes are consistently mapped across products; define and apply best practices.
- Ensure Customer Journeys are mapped using recognised modelling standards and tools
- Support requirements identification to determine suitable vendors in the marketplace for a best fit solution and working through the RFI/RFP process for the on boarding of new 3rd party suppliers
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards, and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Annual performance bonus scheme
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships UK wide
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Proven experience in digital product analysis with a consumer industry background
- Experience working with Agile delivery teams, with knowledge of iterative processes
- Demonstratable experience working with User Researcher and Designers in Products Squads
- Experience leading a small team of Product Analyst
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.