Finance Business Partner
Location: Appold Street, London / hybrid remote with opportunity to work from home
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £40,000-£55,000 DOE + 10% annual bonus
Unlock your potential:
Are you an analytically driven finance professional who enjoys working in complex environments? Do you want to work in a role that can provide variety across commercial and operational finance? We have a new opportunity for someone that enjoys all aspects of financial planning and analysis.
Due to internal growth, we have an exciting job opportunity for a qualified Finance Business Partner to join our Finance Team providing commercial and operational accounting support across our Xyla Health & Wellbeing brand. You will take a lead role in delivering accounts receivable, billing and FP&A support, business partnering with internal and external stakeholders.
Everyday you will...
Develop a close understanding of the business to give business context behind the numbers
- Act as liaison for central and divisional functions with representation on cross-functional projects
- Critically review finance operational processes to ensure optimal efficiency and alignment with business objectives
- Line manage a member of the finance team
- Critically evaluate the financial performance of the business and proactively bring to management’s attention areas of financial or operational inefficiency and recommendations for improvements
What is in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Pension Scheme matched up to 5%
- Annual Festive & Summer parties
- Annual company holiday for top performers - this years winners are going to Kenya!
- Reward Portal offering discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Gym flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Cycle to work scheme
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have...
- A recognised UK accounting qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- 2-3 years post qualification experience in finance
- Strong management accounting and analysis experience
- NHS experience is desirable
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities