Part time: Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday – 22.5 hours per week, 8:30am to 5pm
Unlock your potential:
Do you enjoy working in a busy office environment? Are you skilled in administration and customer service and looking for a new fulfilling position? If you enjoy working as part of a team managing day to day office operations, then read on!
We have an exciting job opportunity for a Receptionist to join our busy Turnford office. This role will play a vital part in ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office, providing support in all aspects of administration, front desk, and customer service operations.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who enjoys working in varied role and contributing to team success. The position will be part time; however, you may be expected to cover additional hours/shifts for holiday and sickness absences.
Every day you will…
- Provide a variety of administrative support to senior internal stakeholders within the organisation, including travel and accommodation requirements for the division
- Provide support to sales teams on relevant projects whilst working to strict deadlines.
- Liaise with couriers to arrange and coordinate deliveries
- Completing and placing stationary orders and distribute mail deliveries
- Maintain the franking machine and stamp stock
- Be the first point of contact by managing calls to the front desk
- Ensure the office is fully H&S compliant maintaining records where necessary
- Act as Head Fire Marshall and co-ordinator of all site fire drills
- Provide office support for the London site as needed
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career, dedicated training and development
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships UK wide
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you will ideally have the following capabilities…
- Previous experience in a similar role in an office environment
- Excellent administration and customer service skills
- Proficient with MS Office packages
Our Inclusion Commitment
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.