Thornbury Community Services & Pulse Nursing at Home (part of Acacium Group)
3 days in Bristol Office - Highridge (BS99 6ZZ) + 2 days work from home
Between 8am - 6pm (Rota Basis)
Permanent, Full Time
£21,500 - £23,500 D.O.E Plus 5% annual bonus structure
Unlock your potential:
Our Compliance team is growing and we are looking for a motivated and driven Compliance Coordinator who has a strong attention to detail. You will play an integral part of an already efficient team in ensuring compliance standards are both met and maintained across our workforces of Nurses and Support workers. We provide all of the relevant training for you to be able to play a key part in the services that we deliver in giving something back to the community!
At Thornbury Community Services and Pulse Nursing at Home, high quality care is their number one priority. They offer the very best in complex care packages for patients in the community and at home. They are able to do this by having dedicated care teams working 24/7 to ensure clients and patients needs are met but also understood from a personal perspective.
Every day as our Compliance Coordinator you will…
- Be the initial point of contact for nurse and support worker queries whilst supporting colleagues from other departments with queries in a timely manner.
- Work closely with other members of the Community teams to provide a well-connected service for our staff members
- Proactively manage the compliancy of all workers registered on the community databases whilst you ensure compliance processes are followed and guidelines adhered to
- Support our staff members to book onto training updates as relevant as well as sending regular updates to workers registered on the database to proactively encourage Compliance updates.
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym flex
- Regular events and incentives including our monthly Community Services world class achievements awards!
- Festive & Summer parties
- Annual company holiday for top performers
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on cinemas, shops, restaurants and bars
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must have...
- The ability to solve problems independently and as team whilst being proactive in thinking of working solutions.
- A high attention to detail - when dealing with compliance of staff it is essential that everything is correct and up to date
- A strong working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including outlook and experience of using in house database systems
- Have previously worked in a role where you had an awareness of compliance standards being followed
Our Inclusion Commitment
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.