Bank Partners (Part of the Acacium Group)
Salary - £21,607 per annum plus quarterly bonus
Bank Partners (Part of the Acacium Group) is an established, reputable multi-award-winning business that provides high-quality, independent staffing and services to some of the largest NHS trusts. Our highly skilled healthcare professionals work with us because we can offer them opportunities at some of the most prestigious NHS and NHS foundation trusts in the UK. We work in partnership with each of our trusts to ensure we support staff shortages across the wards seamlessly and efficiently.
As an Onboarding Administrator, you will be responsible for welcoming all new candidates to Bank Partners promptly and seamlessly, enabling fulfillment of client and fill rate demands. Proactively working with the Talent Acquisition Team to ensure candidates are placed to work in a timely manner.
Every day you will…
- Ensure candidates are onboarded efficiently via the correct onboarding process, with applicable candidates fast-tracked as necessary.
- Ensure candidates are fully supported through the onboarding process facilitates quick placement out to work and enables a positive overall experience of joining Bank Partners.
- Responsible for candidate induction to Bank Partners and the relevant trusts, ensuring a thorough but timely welcome is facilitated to meet client demand and fast placement out to work.
- Responsible for ensuring candidates have completed all required processes, including payroll and system set up and have been provided all mandatory items for their first Bank Partners placement.
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants, and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities, and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive can-do attitude and high attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and experience of working with Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- No previous experience needed as training will be provided
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.