Bank Partners (part of Acacium Group)
Location - London, Appold Street, EC2A 2AP
Salary - £21,607 per annum plus quarterly bonus
Monday-Friday (37.5 per week)
Unlock your potential:
Are you hardworking, organised and passionate about people? Do you thrive off attention to detail and work well in a team-orientated environment?
Due to business growth, we have an exciting job opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join the team. The team are dedicated to delivering a first-class customer experience and work collaboratively to achieve fantastic results! We are seeking an innovative individual to oversee all healthcare compliance matters across the business.
Bank Partners (part of Acacium Group) are an established, reputable multi-award-winning business who provide high-quality, independent staffing and services to some of the largest trusts in the NHS. We work in partnership with each of our trusts to ensure we support staff shortages across the wards, seamlessly and efficiently. Our highly skilled healthcare professionals work with us because we’re able to offer them opportunities at some of the most prestigious NHS and NHS Foundation Trusts in the UK.
Every day you will…
- Resolve all candidate queries and escalating as necessary via regular email and phone communication
- Take a proactive approach to ensuring candidates remain 100% compliant to work within contractual services
- Support the Recruitment and Compliance Manager to maintain efficient and accurate reporting systems
- Complete DBS, ID checks and Reference checks for new starters
- Liaise with internal colleagues to understand administrative support required across all functions of the business
What's in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Progression and development opportunities across a global organisation with 27 different brands
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have...
- Great organisation skills and a high attention to detail
- Previous experience within administration or compliance
- Proficient IT skills and previous experience with MS Office Packages including Outlook and Excel
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.