Xyla Digital Therapies (Part of Acacium Group)
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent (Monday to Friday with flexibility on working hours)
Unlock your potential
We are looking for an committed, personable and professional individual to join our team as a CBT Therapist. This is a truly exciting role where you will have the opportunity to make an extremely meaningful difference to our client's lives on a daily basis!
Your role will see you delivering high volume high intensity talking therapies interventions and assessment supervision to patients with mild to moderate
mental health issues, ensuring you provide a first class service to each and every patient that you are supporting.
Part of Acacium Group, Xyla Digital Therapies is one of the fastest growing, flexible mental health services in the UK, providing an extensive range of therapeutic methods. We have robust partnerships, strong clinical leadership and a network of 2,500+ skilled clinicians.
Every day you will…
- Provide high intensity therapeutic support for patients and remote assessment
- Implement supervision suggestions by supervisors in clinical practices
- Participate actively in own clinical supervision as per professional requirements of registration body and best clinical practice
- To be aware of,and keep updated with,advances in spheres of treatment for common mental health issues
- Maintain the highest standards of clinical record keeping in accordance with policies and procedures
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career through our dedicated Employee Development Programme
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across a global organisation
- Unlimited learning & development opportunities at your fingertips- including fully funded qualifications!
- Remote working model with flexibility on working hours
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward portal offering discounts on bars, restaurants, shops and cinemas!
- Free Flu Vaccinations, Health Assessments, Dental Insurance, Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, market-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in healthcare, social care and the life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do – Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part in shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- A BABCP recognised CBT qualification or equivalent
- Experience working with a wide variety of client groups
- The ability to work independently and effectively manage a varied and fast-paced workload
- Ability to make decisions and judgements based on information, experience and clinical knowledge
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture and inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.