Staffing Sales Consultant
Pulse Nursing at Home (part of Acacium Group)
Location: Turnford, Hertfordshire. Hybrid remote with opportunity to work from home 2 days a week
Type: Permanent, Full Time | Shift patterns between 7am-6pm
(7am-3:30pm, 8:30am-5pm, 9am-5:30pm, 9:30am-6pm)
Salary: £23,000-£25,000 + monthly commission structure | OTE around £32,000 per annum
Unlock your potential
Are you an energetic, motivated and customer-service driven individual looking for a new challenge? We have an exciting new opportunity to join our friendly, fast paced team in Turnford as a Staffing Sales Consultant!
In this role you be responsible for delivering customer service over the phone, liaising between both customers and workers to place Nurses and Carers into the appropriate shifts for their given skills, ensuring staffing rotas are fully covered. This role will also see you growing relationships with existing business as well as uncovering new opportunities to support growth targets.
This is an exciting time to join our team as our services are expanding and there are lots of opportunity to grow. We offer exceptional training and support at the start and throughout your career to equip you with the skills and knowledge to become a success, as well as a range of learning and development opportunities such as fully funded qualifications!
Part of the Acacium Group, PNAH provides flexible, bespoke care for people living in their own homes and communities. We provide a lifetime solution that can adapt to changing healthcare needs. We're passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of compassionate care, supporting choice and empowering our clients to live the life they want.
Everyday you will...
- Identify and place the correct workers into shifts, ensuring responses are maintained in an appropriate time period to fill bookings as quickly as possible
- Develop and maintain good communication with workers to update their availability, ensuring an accurate standby list each day
- Take full and correct details of all shifts from clients
- Develop new business via outbound sales calls, achieving and exceeding KPI targets for business development
What's in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to have a long, successful career with us
- Progression and development opportunities within a global business made up of 20+ different brands- there are no limits for you!
- Endless learning and development opportunities at your fingertips, including fully funded qualifications
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships UK-wide
- Regular team socials and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in the healthcare, social care, and life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role you must...
- Have previous experience within sales or working to targets
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Have strong IT and administration skills
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.