Business Development Manager
Hybrid working model – travel to Manchester
£60,000 + 15% annual bonus
Unlock your potential:
Part of Acacium Group, Liquid Personnel is a market-leading, multi-award-winning recruitment business who specialise in the Healthcare and Social Work sectors. We have been recognised as being one of the country's best places to work, as well as achieving phenomenal growth and success. We have featured in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For and the UK's Best Workplaces for 5 consecutive years. We are also winners of the 'People Development Business Award' and 'Best Back Office Support Team Award' at the Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards.
As our Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for enhancing our business directly with local authorities. You will be working to identify key challenges within social care recruitment, developing and offering bespoke solutions. You will grow and drive business for Liquid Personnel whilst increasing brand awareness for the Acacium Group.
Working closely with the Director of Local Authority Partnerships, this role offers autonomy and huge opportunities for development.
Every day you will…
- Identify and build a strong pipeline of new business opportunities, mapping out key clients and implementing a tailored strategy to generate new revenue
- Generate leads and carry out targeted cold calling to prospective customers in line with strategic priorities
- Meet with customers and clients both face to face and over the phone, to ensure the highest levels of customer service are provided
- Put together concise presentations to support pitches and confidently articulate new ideas and the benefits to the local authority
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure- put yourself in control of your own earning potential!
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free Gym Membership
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Early Friday Finishes
- Christmas & Summer parties
- Annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- The ability to build and develop a sales pipeline
- The ability to form new relationships and create business development opportunities
- Confidence to articulate and present new ideas
- The willingness to attend in person meetings and conferences
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.