Learning Disabilities Clinical Lead
Thornbury Nursing Services (Part of Acacium Group)
Location: NEW Bristol office (BS99 6ZZ) with flexible hybrid remote working
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Unlock your potential:
Are you passionate about people and delivering exceptional levels of care? Do you want to join a high-performing team within a global organisation who are truly invested in developing people. We have a brilliant role which allows you to still use your clinical skills within the health care sector but in a different setting, hybrid office/home setting.
We believe in putting people first, which is why we are growing our clinical team who play a significant role in the success of the business. If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can make a difference to people's lives every day, then apply now!
Part of Acacium Group, Thornbury Nursing Services (TNS) are leaders in the healthcare recruitment market with a mission to deliver the highest standards of nursing care where no one else can. As a global healthcare organisation, our company purpose is firmly anchored in improving people's lives- get in touch and be prepared to make a world of difference!
What you will be doing...
- Be the point of contact for advice on Learning Disability service provision
- Working closely with the office-based teams, liaise with all relevant health professionals, Multi-Disciplinary Teams, TNS workers, clients and service users to ensure the success of provision
- Keeping role specific clinical knowledge up to date to ensure the service provided to workers, service users, clients and other internal stakeholders is of the best quality
- Participate in clinical projects with the LD market to ensure standards are met
- Provide relevant clinical support to the other clinical leads as required
- Establishing relationships with TNS field workers, keeping regular contact and conduct on-site visits where required, across the country.
What’s in it for you?
You will have access to our Rewards Platform and receive a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you a platform and the support needed to take your career in whichever direction you decide
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex- UK wide discounted gym membership
- Regular company and team events which focus on team building and having FUN!
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must have:
- RNLD registration – minimum 3 years’ experience
- Experience in working with people who present with behaviours that challenge
- To be resilient with the ability to work autonomously and to have excellent time management skills
Our inclusion commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.