Acacium Group (Technology & Transformation)
Permanent, Full Time Role
Competitive salary with excellent benefits
Unlock your potential:
Do you enjoy managing technical platform roadmaps or product lifecycle delivery? Are you looking for a role that embraces digital capabilities, technology, and analytics? If you are a Delivery Manager looking for an opportunity where you can deliver continuous improvement and drive the delivery roadmaps of unique products, then read on!
Our Technology and Transformation division are looking for a Delivery Manager who will take ownership of the delivery lifecycle, working collaboratively to drive teams and output, alongside improving the effectiveness of the delivery teams.
The is the perfect opportunity if you want to join a business that provides innovative healthcare solutions across, health, social care, and life sciences.
Every day you will…
- Manage product lifecycle delivery or technology roadmap delivery to ensure that the stated and agreed desired outcomes are achieved.
- Lead delivery teams using relevant and appropriate disciplines (Agile, Scrum/Kanban, MSP, etc.) and drive desired outcomes and outputs
- Ensure that delivery is assured, and business governance and delivery processes are appropriately applied
- Taking ownership of the delivery within the team
- Proactively manage risks, dependencies, obstacles, and constraints
- Ensure the team have a clear understanding and are focused
- Actively manage impediments to successful delivery
- Establish clear and concise communication channels between team, Product Management, Technology, Delivery Hub, PMO etc
- Create, coordinate, and communicate Roadmaps (and Backlogs where appropriate)
- Ensure governance of Delivery is appropriately followed
- Own and champion Agile or other iterative methodologies (as appropriate) within the team
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards, and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Annual performance bonus scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships UK wide
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Demonstrable experience managing complex product delivery in a digital environment or managing technology platform roadmap delivery in a complex multi-platform environment supporting digital products and services
- Excellent presentation skills and excellent communication with cross-functional teams (technical and non-technical)
- Proven experience of applying iterative delivery methodologies for roadmap delivery
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.