IT Service Desk Analyst
Part Time, Fixed Term Contract - 12 months
Location: Bristol – Saturday, Sunday and Monday (8:30am-6:00pm)
Department: Technology & Transformation
Unlock your potential:
Are you a forward-thinking problem solver with a passion for IT? Are you looking for an opportunity in a market-leading organisation who truly put people at the heart of everything they do?
Due to business growth, we are expanding our Technology & Transformation team and are looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join us on a part time basis. As one of our 2nd Line Support Engineers, you will follow ITIL best practices and processes and deliver excellent customer service to all internal customers via verbal and non-verbal communications. When you join our Service Desk Team, you will own your incidents and requests and support customers through the end-to-end process, whilst accurately recording these on our internal system.
As our IT Service Desk Analyst, you will thrive on providing excellent customer service in order to exceed expectations. You will provide a high standard of technical support and efficiently troubleshoot incidents to ensure minimal impact on internal stakeholders. You will regularly review processes with the team to identify areas for improvement.
Every day you will…
- Follow incident management processes and procedures in the lifecycle of an incident.
- Assist in the identification, information gathering, and utilization of root cause analysis techniques for problem tickets.
- Fulfill request tickets, ensuring this is met at the highest standard and within the SLA.
- Take full ownership of project tasks working closely with line managers
- Maintain awareness of scheduled changes and how these changes will impact customers.
- Document/maintain standard processes and procedures, updating knowledge articles.
What's in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Endless learning & development opportunities at your fingertips – including fully funded qualifications
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Workplace pension scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Christmas & Summer parties
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do – Putting People First, always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Proven 2nd line support/troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated awareness of MS Office365 support
- Knowledge and experience of supporting MS Teams
- Excellent customer service skills
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.