Bank Partners (part of Acacium Group)
Salary up to £25,000 per annum dependent on experience + Quarterly bonus
Full time / Permanent
Monday-Friday (37.5 per week)
Shift Patterns: Working across the hours of 8am- 6:00pm
Unlock your potential:
Due to business growth, we have an exciting job opportunity for a Healthcare Liaison to join the team who are dedicated to delivering a first-class customer and stakeholder experience and working collaboratively to achieve fantastic results! You will be liaising with our recruitment and Bookings teams where you will build and maintain employee and stakeholder relationships and put people at the heart of everything you do.
Bank Partners (part of Acacium Group) are an established, reputable multi-award-winning business who provide high-quality, independent staffing and services to some of the largest trusts in the NHS. We work in partnership with each of our trusts to ensure we support staff shortages across the wards, seamlessly and efficiently. Our highly skilled healthcare professionals work with us because we’re able to offer them opportunities at some of the most prestigious NHS and NHS Foundation Trusts in the UK.
A career with Bank Partners offers endless opportunities and career development within a global organisation. We put people at the heart of everything we do and each and every one of our employees plays an important part in our success.
Every day you will…
- Develop effective and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Circulate information on changes to process, promoting any changes to service, seasonal information etc.
- Facilitate the flow of information between Trust wards and departments and Staff Bank Bookings and Recruitment Teams
- Work with the Senior Bank Business Partner and the Bookings Manager to analyse weekly and monthly reports and produce on-going strategies to increase bank fill rates
- Receive and coordinate incidents and complaints, following set processes and recording on Datix
What's in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Progression and development opportunities across a global organisation with over 20 different brands
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have...
- The ability to build relationships with candidates and clients
- Effective and efficient communication
- Proficient IT skills with knowledge on MS Office packages
- Commitment to results and service delivery
- Ability to analyse information and identify issues
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.