Complaints & Incidents Team Leader
Thornbury Community Services (Part of Acacium Group)
3 days Highridge Office, Bristol and 2 days working from home
Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £26,500-£32,000 + 5% annual bonus
Unlock your potential
Are you an organised and personable individual with a passion for problem solving? We are looking to appoint a Complaints & Incidents Team Leader to oversee our Complaints & Incidents Team, ensuring that incidents are responded to and dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner.
You will line manage a team of Quality & Governance Coordinators, leading on regular 1-2-1s and team meetings, delegating workload and ensuring that all communication is accurate, correct and in line with the incident process.
This role will see you working in partnership with Service Users, Workers and relevant Managers to resolve incidents and recommend changes to the service and workforce to embed learning and improvement.
Thornbury Community Services (TCS) is a division that consists of Complex Community Care, Learning Disabilities and Autism and Mental Health. At TCS, high quality care is our number one priority. With a team of exceptional and conscientious healthcare staff, we’re able to deliver the best complex care at home or in the community, 24/7 or whenever it is needed. With compassion, integrity and dedication, we help empower individuals to achieve personal aspirations, as well as providing care tailored to their needs. Making a positive difference to our client’s lives is our passion and it’s this that sets us apart.
Everyday you will...
- Provide day-to-day management of the Complaints & Incidents Team, completing regular 1-2-1s and annual appraisals for direct reports
- Proactively engage and build relationships with key stakeholders to understand and identify potential opportunities for generating improvements in experience and complaints
- Carry out internal audits to maintain quality and standards of Thornbury Community Services
- Analsye highly complex information from across the functions and provide regular reports to the Senior Management Team on performance
What's in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to have a long, successful career with us
- Progression and development opportunities within a global business made up of 20+ different brands- there are no limits for you!
- Endless learning and development opportunities at your fingertips, including fully funded qualifications
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in the healthcare, social care, and life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role as our Complaints & Incidents Team Leader you must have...
- Prior experience in managing a team and driving them towards success
- Worked within quality improvement, dealing incidents and complaints with ability to find the root cause and come up with a resolution
- Demonstrate good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of risk management and governance
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.