Health & Wellbeing Coach
Xyla Health & Wellbeing (part of Acacium Group)
Fieldbased with frequent travel across Coventry (and occasionally Rugby, Leamington Spa & Warwickshire)
Employment Type: Permanent, 0 hour contract
Hourly rates: £13.54 (delivering 1:1 sessions) - £18.57 per hour (delivering group sessions)
Unlock your potential
Are you an Exercise and Nutrition professional looking for a flexible working opportunity? We are looking for a passionate individual to help us make a difference and join us as a Health & Wellbeing Coach delivering our National Diabetes Prevention Programme (NDPP) taking service users through a 9 month journey through 1:1 and group sessions. This is an extremely rewarding role where your contribution will be life changing!
Part of Acacium Group, Xyla Health & Wellbeing is a dynamic, and accomplished organisation dedicated to making the UK’s local and workplace communities healthier. Working with local authorities, CCGs, NHS England and employers, we design, implement and evaluate innovative health and wellbeing services that will result in long-term health benefits through sustained behaviour change.
We care passionately about people and their health and all our interactions reflect this. We achieve lasting results through our positive, personable approach, firmly backed up by clinical expertise.
Everyday you will...
- Work closely with service users throughout the programme delivering a first class service and knowledge
- Provide guidance and support whilst taking service users on their journey throughout the programme
- Conduct both 1:1 and group delivery sessions to service users across your allocated areas
- Maintain data monitoring records of all service users and ensure that this is handled with the greatest care
- Consistently check and monitor the progress of the service users
What's in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset within a global organisation made up of over 20 different brands all designed to make a difference to people's lives
- Endless Learning & Development opportunities including fully funded qualifications
- Pension scheme matched up to 5%
- 2 paid charity days a year
- Gym flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Rewards portal offering discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Annual company holiday for top performers
- Free flu vaccinations
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Regular events & incentives
- Paid working travel expenses
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must have...
- A BSc in a Sports & Exercise Science related degree or a REPS Level 3 certificate in Personal Training
- Experience within both physical activity and nutrition
- Experience in group or 1:1 delivery
- A drivers license and access to your own vehicle
Our inclusion commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.