CHC Nurse Assessor
CHS Healthcare (Part of Acacium Group)
Remote/Home-based with frequent national travel expected
Permanent, Full Time
£42,000 - £48,000 DOE + £3,000 Car Allowance
**Must Drive and have access to a vehicle**
**Must have prior 2 years CHC Assessment Experience**
Unlock your potential:
Due to the growth of our business, we are expanding our team and we have an exciting job opportunity for a CHC Nurse Assessor to join us on a remote basis. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting assessments and reviews in patients homes, residential environments, hospital setting and sometimes using remote technology. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated, and innovative individual with previous continued healthcare experience to join our dedicated Clinical Team, where you will provide excellent customer service skills to manage stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
Part of Acacium Group, CHS Healthcare is the UK's largest independent provider in hospital discharge management and continuing healthcare services across all four NHS regions in England. We have been a trusted provider to the NHS since 1995, bringing together the NHS, social care, providers and families to provide a committed and patient focused service.
Every day you will…
- Complete CHC assessments with the client, families and members of the multi-disciplinary team
- Build and maintain trusted relationships to enhance collaboration and cooperation throughout the process
- Provide high-quality support and manage complex information, analysis, communications and stakeholder management
What’s in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful
- Progression and development opportunities within a global business made up of over 23 different brands- there are no limits for you!
- Endless learning & development opportunities at your fingertips, including fully funded qualifications
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Professional registration as RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist
- Previous Experience in a Continuing Healthcare setting is essential and so must be comfortable in carrying out CHC assessment independently
- Experience working with NHS Commissioners, Local Authorities & Health/Social care providers
- Assessment experience of individual’s health/social care needs using DST (Decision Support Tool)
- Broad based clinical knowledge
- Preferred CHC and in-house systems knowledge
Our Inclusion Commitment
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.