Customer Support Partner
Bank Partners (part of Acacium Group)
London, Appold Street, EC2A 2AP
£10,804 plus Company Benefits
Part time / Permanent
Monday - Sunday 20 hours per week
Shift Patterns 5pm - 10pm Monday - Friday / Weekend days 6am - 10pm ( 7.5 hrs per day )
1 day working from the office and 2 days working from home.
Unlock your potential:
Do you have attention to detail , personable and passionate about helping people? If you enjoy building relationships and thrive off delivering exceptional levels of customer service- then this is the right role for you.
Due to the growth of the business, we are looking for a customer service-focused individual to join our Customer Support team in London, where you will deliver a first-class experience to all external customers and go above and beyond to put customer service at the heart of everything you do. You will be joining a fantastic team who work collaboratively to achieve great results and make a significant impact on the success of the business.
Bank Partners (part of Acacium Group) are an established, reputable, multi-award-winning business who provide high-quality, independent staffing and services to some of the largest trusts in the NHS. We work in partnership with each of our trusts to ensure we support staff shortages across the wards, seamlessly and efficiently. Our highly skilled healthcare professionals work with us because we’re able to offer them opportunities at some of the most prestigious NHS and NHS Foundation Trusts in the UK.
A career with Bank Partners offers endless opportunities and career development within a global organisation. We put people at the heart of everything we do and each and every one of our employees plays an important part in our success.
Every day you will...
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service and support to all external customers
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Support Team and other departments to ensure we achieve positive results and meet business objectives
- Be the first point of contact for customers and clients
- Respond to queries via phone and email in a timely and professional manner
- Manage internal systems and databases and ensure information and data is up-to-date and correct
What’s in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Progression and development opportunities across a global organisation with 27 different brands
- Access to a fantastic Learning & Development platform which provides you with endless opportunities, including fully-funded qualifications
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have...
- Previous experience in a customer service or customer-focused environment
- A track record of dealing with customer queries in a fast-paced environment
- A high attention to detail and a positive, can-do attitude
- Experience in working towards objectives or KPI's
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.