Pulse Nursing (part of Acacium Group)
Full Time, Permanent.
£23,000 £26,000 DOE - Plus uncapped commission structure
A job where you will improve people’s lives and achieve your full potential
Do you want a recruitment job with purpose and meaning where you can improve people’s lives? Are you looking for an opportunity to fulfil your true potential and progress your career ambitions?
Join our team and make a difference to the lives of others who benefit so greatly from the skills and individuals you recruit while at the same time growing your own career, making new friends and achieving your personal goals.
We’re growing fast and have an opening for a values-driven and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join our market-leading, award-winning business and help us recruit outstanding talent for our Healthcare clients.
Working in a collaborative and high-performing team, you will receive the training and resources you need so you can make a difference while also achieving your own career
Because our purpose is so firmly anchored in improving people's lives, we care more about the values of people that join our team than their previous experience or career history. So, if you are looking for your next job opening, get in touch and be prepared to make a world of difference
Every day you will…
- Manage the end to end hiring process – from sourcing new candidates all the way to onboarding
- Develop new business opportunities by sourcing new potential clients to maximise revenue
- Account Manage your own client desk and continue to grow/nurture these relationships
- Work closely with your clients to gain full understanding of the needs and requirements
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times, offering advice and consultative insights where possible
- Act as a mentor, guide and role model to junior members of the team
What’s in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure- be in control of your own earning potential
- Focus on developing your skills and your career- we give you the tools, guidance and support, helping you to be successful in your career
- Unrivalled career opportunities – that come from being part of a global group made up of over 20 healthcare, staffing and life science brands
- Flexible working
- Regular events and incentives - including an annual company holiday for our top performers
- All the benefits that come from working with a healthcare business - Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance. Health Assessments, Dental Insurance and free Flu Vaccinations each year
- Rewards easily accessible through our rewards portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars.
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Previous recruitment experience is required with a proven track record of success
- Excellent customer service skills with previous experience of building strong working relationships with both existing and new clients
- Self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude
- Strong sales experience with the ability to negotiate
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.