Pulse Nursing International (part of Acacium Group)
London, Appold Street, Liverpool Street, EC2A 2AP
Salary up to £25,000 per annum dependent on experience + Uncapped commission (OTE up to £40,000)
Monday-Friday (37.5 per week) - Hybrid Working
Shift Patterns: 8:30am - 5pm / 9am-5:30pm
Unlock your potential:
Due to business growth, we have an exciting job opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team who is dedicated to delivering a first-class customer experience and working collaboratively to achieve fantastic results!
Part of Acacium Group, Pulse Nursing International is a number one supplier of high-calibre nurses and midwives into the UK market. As a business, we believe that great things begin with great people and we know a career with us is much more than just a job- it’s an opportunity to realise your full potential. As a multi-award-winning recruitment organisation, we are always on the lookout for exceptional people and in return we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career.
Every day you will…
- Create and post appealing and engaging job adverts to attract the best talent in the market
- Review CV’s and provide a quality pre-screen of all applicants to our roles
- Proactively manage a candidate pipeline by building and maintaining strong and long-lasting relationships
- Win new business and expand the client base to increase the number of placements
- Negotiate of terms and conditions within pricing policy
- Understanding vacancies, effective communication with hiring managers and attending client visits
What's in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Progression and development opportunities across a global organisation with over 20 different brands
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have...
- Previous recruitment experience within the Healthcare sector
- The ability to plan and prioritise a demanding workload
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office packages
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.